Hope you liked our last post on Happy Birthday Dad Wishes and we have created more wishes for your sweet papa on his birthday. So you can read and share the following birthday wishes with your father.
- I respect you a lot, for who you are,
In my life, you are my true shining star,
Have a great birthday papa;
wish you lots of luck and good health.
- Wishing you good luck and health on your birthday,
May this day be extraordinary and special today,
Wish you a very happy birthday papa!
- My respect for you has increased over the years,
Papa, you are so special, so a great cheer,
Wish you always stay happy in life,
I will pray for your health and well-being,
Happy birthday, papa!
- From you, I learned all the important lessons of life,
Without your advice, it will be difficult to survive,
Papa, on your birthday I just want to say, thank you,
Wishing a very happy birthday to you!
- Good things and bad things,
You taught me the difference between them,
You are a true star in my life, my only gem,
Wishing you a very happy birthday Papa!
- Happy birthday to my dearest Papa,
You lift my mood when I am sad,
You taught me the value of life,
So, today I wish you get a good surprise,
Happy birthday, Papa!
- Papa on your birthday I would like to thank you,
I am really among worldâ€™s chosen few,
Have a great day and have some fun,
For me, you are and will remain number one!
- Happy birthday to the most loving person I know,
I donâ€™t have words to express and emotions to show,
May this birthday bring a smile on your face,
In my heart, you will always have a special place!
Happy Birthday, Papa.!
- You are the best in this whole world,
You gave me the advice to unfurl,
Wishing you on your special day Papa,
Having you in my life makes me glad!
- You are so special in my eyes,
You taught be to be kindhearted and wise,
Papa, I want to wish you a special birthday,
Have a great day!
- Happy Birthday to the coolest Papain the whole world. On your special day, I just want you to know that I am so very fortunate to have you as my Papa. May your day be filled with thousands of sweet surprises.
- I am just so grateful to God for giving me a Papa as wonderful,
caring and understanding as you.
I love you so much. A very Happy Birthday Papa.
Have an awesome day!
- Happy Birthday to my Papa who just never seems to grow old.
Even the gray hair makes you look more and more handsome each birthday.
With lots and lots your love, your child!
- A heart filled with never-ending love and warmest wishes to the first man I ever loved on his birthday!
Happy Birthday, Daddy. You rock, totally!
- A father’s love goes beyond words, and even beyond imagination.
His love goes beyond the moon and even the stars.
Thank you for being the best Papa in the world.
A very Happy Birthday to you.
- Papa, thank you for being not just a role model and an inspiration,
but also for being my best friend.
I know I can always count on you.
Here’s wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Thank God for you!
- An inspiration to all,
A real life hero,
A self-made man,
Strong outside but caring inside,
You are the best Papa.
Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Not a day has gone when you did not teach us those much-needed lessons of life.
Every day came with new morals and learning with you father.
You have always been our favorite teacher.
Today it’s your birthday and a day when we all wish for your health, success and long life. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
- Like tiny seedlings, you have cared, pampered and loved us.
A support in hard times and an all time inspiration,
you have taught us the true essence of life.
It would be too less to just thank you for your mere presence in our lives.
Today we all wish for a blissful, blessed and a beautiful life ahead.
Happy birthday, with lots of love.
- Dear Papa,
You have always been our real life super hero, a synonym to courage for your kids.
Though we might not be able to match the intellect and heights which you have achieved as a professional as well as a person,
will always try to follow your footsteps with love and reverence.
Happy birthday, Papa.